RESEARCH ACTIVITY OFTH ERU
- synthesis of powders and high-quality single-crystals of high-Si zeolites (CHA, MFI, FAU, LTL) and their characterization;
- in-situ synchrotron (simultaneous) XRPD/Raman experiments using diamond anvil cells and solutions containing the molecules to be encapsulated as pressure transmitting media;
- study of the reversibility of the P-induced modifications after decompression, along with experimental/theoretical IR and NIR spectra of the encapsulated materials.
- synthesis of dye-zeolite L hybrid composites;
- in-situ synchrotron (simultaneous) XRPD/Raman experiments using diamond anvil cells on the hybrid materials;
- theoretical study of the emission/absorption electronic spectra of the dye-zeolite L systems by DFT/TD-DFT